Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,541 (L 39,622) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)