Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,028 (L 21,081) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (28 minutes ago)