Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,977 (€1,084) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)