Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 219.398 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,651 (Dinar 445) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (28 minutes ago)