Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 224.299 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,923 (Dinar 508) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)