Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.329 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,851 (Dinar 922) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)