Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.518 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,168 (Dinar 420) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)