Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.384 INR / KWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,346 (Dinar 440) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (27 minutes ago)