Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,003 (руб 39,592) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (22 minutes ago)