Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.134 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,822 (руб 36,880) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)