Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.108 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,373 (руб 33,716) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)