Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,388 (€617) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)