Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,330 (元5,547) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (16 minutes ago)