Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.320 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,601 (GH₵5,628) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)