Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.348 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,291 (GH₵5,095) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)