Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,390 (¥296,869) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)