Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,511 (¥132,718) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)