Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,509 (¥126,195) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)