Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39248 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,860 (129,586 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)