Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39061 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,474 (262,342 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)