Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30897 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,421 (156,716 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)