Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,829 (RM9,175) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)