Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,028 (RM9,394) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)