Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.933 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,962 (RM4,368) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)