Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,385 (RM6,831) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)