Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,399 (RM3,316) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)