Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.004 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,158 (RM3,303) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)