Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.441 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,814 (RM3,485) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (40 minutes ago)