Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,160 (RM2,847) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)