Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,196 (RM7,866) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)