Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.029 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,710 (RM3,389) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)