Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,857 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,919 (RM7,879) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)