Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,440 (88,421 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)