Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,494 (169,134 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (34 minutes ago)