Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.694 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,371 (69,712 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)