Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.485 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 233% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,804 (kr 14,119) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)