Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 242% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨256,129 (kr 32,067) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)