Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.729 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 241% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨277,440 (kr 35,897) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)