Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,953 (руб 95,737) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (41 minutes ago)