Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,822 (80,017 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)