Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,646 (77,620 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)