Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,345 (67,001 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)