Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.982 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,674 (3,541 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)