Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.707 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,894 (3,041 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)