Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,149 in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)