Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 27% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨24,855 in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)