Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10573 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,993 (907,932 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (38 minutes ago)