Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12296 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,926 (389,767 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)