Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12429 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,453 (365,703 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)