Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,143 (€592) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)