Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.970 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,798 (€640) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)