Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,120 (€701) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (35 minutes ago)