Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,492 (€655) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)