Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,686 (€921) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)