Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,757 (RM4,371) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)