Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,609 (RM8,451) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)