Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,363 (RM3,901) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (44 minutes ago)