Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.129 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,348 (RM3,757) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)