Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,115 (RM8,155) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)