Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.786 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,607 (RM6,804) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)