Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,072 (RM6,496) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)