Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.019 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,189 (RM2,831) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)