Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,630 (RM3,033) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)