Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,927 (4,063 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)