Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,908 (руб 100,078) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (28 minutes ago)