Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,552 (руб 45,065) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)