Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,550 (Php68,153) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)