Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 224% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,411 (227,343 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)