Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 244% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,772 (523,163 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bosaso costs 75,000,000 S (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)