Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.736 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,446 (3,134TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)