Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,992 in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)