Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,960 in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)