Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,067 in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)