Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,502 in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)