Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,722 in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)