Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,231 in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (38 minutes ago)