Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12436 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,897 (393,187 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)