Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19782 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,227 (228,632 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)