Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00796 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,082 (4,657,432 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)