Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00850 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,637 (3,603,886 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)