Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,614 (¥86,158) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)