Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,848 (¥92,562) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)