Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,781 in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)