Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,711 (¥126,807) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (33 minutes ago)