Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,692 (¥95,911) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)