Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,611 (¥192,597) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (41 minutes ago)