Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,269 (49,190 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (19 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)