Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,143 (30,179 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)