Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,562 (34,174 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)