Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,090 (32,990 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)