Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,107 (RM5,354) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (41 minutes ago)