Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,752 (RM7,243) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)