Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,261 (€838) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)