Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,244 (€801) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)