Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.862 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,765 (57,337 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)