Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,502 (Shilling58,880) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)