Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,239 (¥145,903) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)