Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.683 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,215 (Shilling88,122) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (33 minutes ago)