Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,281 (Shilling42,676) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (34 minutes ago)