Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,616 (Shilling129,671) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (32 minutes ago)