Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05501 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,204 (2,039,594 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)