Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05613 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,997 (819,433 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)